Download the full curriculum for Statistical and Analytical courses in PDF format.
Systematic product development, Quality by Design courses, consulting services and analytical training for biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. QbD provides guidance to facilitate design of products and processes that maximize the product’s efficacy and safety profile while enhancing product manufacturability and control.
Complete curriculum for new product development, manufacturing and business process performance optimization.
Development tools and templates created by Thomas A. Little Consulting have been used by numerous companies to aid and support various aspects of product development, problem solving, data analysis and risk assessment.
This course is required for all scientists, engineers and quality professionals who actively work on all aspects of discovery, product and process development where the goal is to characterize, optimize and improve product and process performance.
ESDA and DOE are suggested courses prior to MixDOE.
- Apply the principles of robust design to Mixture Experiments.
- Design mixture experiments appropriate for the information of interest.
- Use and apply the structures of simplex and optimal designs for product and process development and problem solving.
- Ensure the mixture design is efficient.
- Use regression techniques in order to analyze the results and make process/product improvements.
- Use JMP software to design and analyze experiments.
Detailed Course Outline
Section I: Introduction and Two Factor Mixture Designs
Experimental preparation and pre-DOE Two Factor Mixture Designs
Section II: Simplex Lattice Designs
Simplex Centroid ABCD Screening Designs Extreme Vertices Designs
Section III: Simplex Centroid and ABCD Screening Designs
Section IV: Extreme Vertices Designs
Section V: Optimal Designs
Section VI: Custom Design